Summer Nationals in Columbus Ohio represented the final national competition in the Youth events and the first competition of the upcoming season for Cadets, Juniors and Veteran fencers.
We want to recognize our Swords fencers distinguished accomplishments nationally and internationally during the 2018-19 year.
Though we are only listing the national and international top 8 medal results and rankings, many of our fencers made it into top 16, top 32, and top 64, earned national points and new ratings. We are proud of all of our fencers for their efforts not just on the national level, but also in regional and local tournaments, and they are too numerous to list here! Regional and local results are listed each month on our website.
Current U.S. Ranking: No. 8 (Senior)
Junior World Championship Teams: 2019 (Silver - Team)
· Gold- USA July Challenge (Senior Team)
· Gold - Belgrade Junior World Cup (Team)
· Gold - USA Fencing Junior Olympic Championships (Junior)
· Silver- USA July Challenge (Division I)
· Silver - Junior World Championships (Team)
· Bronze - January North American Cup (Junior)
· Seventh - Junior World Championships (Individual)
· ACC Men’s Epee Fencer of the year
Current U.S. Ranking: No. 4 (Cadet)
Competed in Klagenfurt, Bonn, and Bratislava World Cups in 2018-19
Competed in Bratislava World Cup
Competed in Bratislava World Cup in 2018-19
Competed in Klagenfurt, Heidenheim, and Bratislava World Cups in 2018-19